Saturday 21 May 2016

Back and better with new changes!

Hi there! remember me? Just kidding, but seriously I just haven't been blogging as regularly as I've wanted to because of a lot of factors including work and health and just a lack of good old inspiration. I started this blog as a way to express my love for fashion, share my thoughts on topics I'm passionate about and interact with people like you who enjoy talking about the same things! I think all things considered I've come to the realisation to not compare my blog to the fabulous blogs which I love, because it just ends up stifling you creatively if you let it, but to just continue writing about what inspires me personally and everything else will just hopefully fall into place: I hope you understand what I mean because I feel like rambling here! Anywho, what I'm trying to say is, be prepared for fresher and more inspired content and maybe a total redesign (definitely stay tuned).
More importantly I hope you've all been well and thanks :) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment