Wednesday 25 May 2016

Want it Wednesday

In this 'Want it Wednesday' post, I show you lovely people the pieces and products that I've been loving so far this week. As always I've put the links to the items below the pictures if you fancy snapping anything up! So here goes...

1.Anya Hindmarch Bag



2.JDY Culottes


3.Nike Air Force 1

4.New Look Embroidered Jacket

4.H&M Pleated Kimono

5.Victoria Beckham Sunglasses

6.Topshop Track Top

7.Uterque


8.Loewe Detail Jumper

9.Vetements Jeans


10. Mango Backpack


I definitely think there's definitely a theme here to the things I've been loving: sport luxe and pinks, logos, greys and suede. What are your favourite items here and what have you been loving wearing or buying so far this week? Comment down below!











No comments:

Post a Comment